THE AUSTRALIAN BARTEOS CREED OF FINANCIAL HUMAN RIGHTS
Be Pay Australia Limited (Be-Pay) is a non-profit, community benefit organisation that has been set up to protect the rights and freedoms of its members from centralised authorities, whether corporate or government and operates as part of a global autonomous and ownerless, decentralised financial system (Barteos). Be-Pay in Australia operates the Barteos system independently of any other country and hereby declares its allegiance to this Creed, to hold and to defend all members using Barteos within Australia.
The ownerless, autonomous Barteos financial system recognizes the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all Barteos users (members) as the foundation cornerstone of financial security, freedom, justice and peace in our nation and in the world. The members of Barteos have in this Creed reaffirmed their faith to protect their fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of all men and women.
The disregard and contempt for a person’s financial human rights from centralised control, has resulted and may further result in a global financial crisis with unconscionable acts committed by the financial industry and collaborative government officials that have outraged the conscience of free people globally, and has now brought about, through autonomous technology, the advent of an ownerless and decentralized financial system.
Barteos has materialised so people can always enjoy security and power over their own money and financial assets with negligible transfer costs between each member, whilst enjoying the freedom from fear of financial loss from ambiguous bail-in laws and the inflationary economic system of printing money, and through using Barteos, the members believe that the market will eventually trend to the most stable, reliable financial system that can’t be corrupted by central banks, and is now proclaimed as the highest financial aspiration of the Barteos members.
Barteos members strive to give power back to the individual over their own money, financial assets and transactions they make and collectively proclaim a new era of personal financial freedom and human rights to all People. Our financial human rights ought to be protected to stop rebellion against the powerful and financial elite that create tyranny and oppression, and it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between government and the people as a Rule of Law.
In cooperation with the other members, the members have pledged themselves to the promotion of Barteos to achieve the universal respect of and observance of their financial human rights and the fundamental freedoms in relation to their financial assets and the way in which they transact with each other. The members of Barteos have determined to promote the usage of the Barteos System for social good and progress and to create better standards of life with better freedoms than enjoyed previously.
The Barteos Foundation and Be-Pay, proclaim this Creed of Financial Human Rights as a common standard of achievement for all members, to the end that every member and every organ of the Barteos community, keeping this Creed constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote and have respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the members themselves and among the government within their jurisdiction.
No one person developing, managing, advising or promoting Barteos is above the progress and well-being of the Barteos community project.
No one person is above this Creed and the Rule of Law.
All Barteos Governing entities in each and every country will be non-profit, non-shareholder type organisations and incorporated for the benefit of its members.
Whatever can be programmed to operate autonomously will be programmed for the benefit of the members, with the idea that an autonomous, intelligent financial robot (Satoshai) will one day govern the Barteos financial system.
Everyone has the right to take part as a Director in the government of the Barteos organisation in their country in their respective role of discipline. An Annual General Meeting shall be held in the first week of every financial year for members to Vote in new Directors.
The Barteos Network of Authorising Servers shall be operated by reputable and legal entities in each country (like Be-Pay) and no one shall be charged for financial transactions when using the Blockchain for the purpose of making a profit, but rather to sustain the costs of operating the servers and offering to members the lowest possible fees for using the Barteos System.
All people are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of kinship towards their brothers and sisters (the human family).
1. Everyone has the right to take part in the government of Be-Pay, directly or through freely chosen representatives if elected.
2. Everyone has the right to equal access to the public services of Be-Pay.
3. The will of the members shall be the basis of the authority of the government of Barteos in Australia; this shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures electronically.
Everyone, as a member of the Barteos community, has the right to their financial data privacy and security offered by using the Barteos system and is entitled to realisation, through Be-Pay, subject to its resources and legal standing, exercising discretion whether there are sufficient grounds to justify granting one’s personal financial information to any government officials.
1. Every member has a right and duty to the Barteos community in which alone the free and full development of their Barteos financial assets is possible.
2. In the exercise of a member’s rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
BE-PAY SHALL USE AND DEFEND ITS POSITION RELATING TO THE FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES INFERRED IN THE FOLLOWING CREEDS:
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Creed, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinions, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
Everyone has the right to financial liberty and the security of their money and financial assets and the lawful trading of their money and assets without any intervention, obstruction or loss.
No one shall be subjected to coercion or punishment over their money or financial assets transfers for any reason that is not crime-related in the Jurisdiction they reside in.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Creed and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals
for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one using Decentralised financial systems shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of their rights and obligations and of any civil or criminal charge against them.
1. Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to the law in a public trial at which they have had all the guarantees necessary for their defence.
2. No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon their good name, honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of transactions within the borders of each Country.
2. Everyone has the right to leave and transfer their money and assets to any country, including their own, and to return to their country.
1. Everyone has the right to own assets or property alone as well as in association with others.
2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of their assets or property.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
1. Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
2. No one may be coerced or compelled to belong to an association.
Nothing in this Creed may be interpreted as implying for any ethnicity, group or member any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein or against the Rule of Law.
Draft Version 1.0 121221lICENSED